The anti-moss and anti-algae agent MOSS-STOP is available in two varieties — a concentrate and a ready-to-use solution. The finished solution in one-liter package is best for treatment of small areas, and it is equipped with a spray nozzle. One liter of ready-to-use solution is sufficient for treatment of at least 5-6 m2 of surface.
The thoroughly selected combination of active ingredients makes it possible for the anti-moss and anti-algae products MOSS-STOP to affect only moss and algae mass, while not being harmful for the environment. Adverse moss and green algae mass gets destroyed within a few days or a few weeks, depending on the volume of the green mass.
The anti-moss products MOSS-STOP are not classified as aggressive chemicals, and they do not endanger nature or humans. However, use of a respirator is recommended while spraying those products, in order to protect your airways.
The agent acts only upon algae and moss green mass without harming other plants, shrubs or lawns. As a result, the adverse vegetation exposed to the anti-moss agent will gradually wither, turn yellow, then brown, and finally perish.
The anti-moss products MOSS-STOP do not leave any streaks on the surface, since they do not contain metals. They do not affect the coloration and do not damage the building materials, either, as there are no acids or chlorine.